The framework’s primary goal is to help developers with the creation of single-page applications. AngularJS prioritizes code quality and testability, which is why web developers prefer it over other frameworks.
Let’s look at some popular AngularJS Websites and Applications :
- Netflix, a fantastic video streaming app, is built with AngularJS.
- Netflix, a fabulous video streaming app, is built with AngularJS.
The dynamic features of AngularJS are ideal for travel applications, as proved by JetBlue’s website.
- AngularJS is extremely useful when developing applications that offer user-generated content. Freelancer.com is one such example. This platform assists employers in connecting with talent that meets their needs.
- You might be surprised to learn that LinkedIn uses AngularJS for all of their mobile end users.
what is angularjs and its advantages
Interesting fact: The name “Angular” was inspired by the HTML angle brackets (‘ >’) notion.
Advantages of AngularJS
- It gives users the opportunity to build Single Page Applications in an extremely organised and controlled way.
- It gives HTML the ability to bind data.
- The AngularJS code can be unit tested.
- Separation of concerns and dependency injection are both used by AngularJS.
- Reusable components are available in AngularJS.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
The performance of dynamic apps wasn’t always so good. Due to their scale, complex SPAs could be slow and difficult to maintain.
Θ Steep learning curve:-
Every work may be accomplished in more than one way thanks to AngularJS’s versatility. Engineers have been somewhat confused by this. However, the numerous lessons and issue discussions made it possible to find solutions to the majority of the issues.
The popularity of the old AngularJS 1. x steadily began to drop after the introduction of Angular 2 and later the Angular 4 version. While the advantages section’s list of features applies to the new versions as well, they were totally redesigned for the new versions.
Read Also: – Pros And Cons of Choosing AngularJS for Web Development
Why Should You Use the AngularJS Framework for Web Development?
AngularJS has played an important role in web development since its inception in 2012, and it has also seen several new features integrated into it. As one of the most versatile frameworks for front-end developers, here are some of the key reasons why the AngularJS Framework should be used for web development:
- It is Open Source
- Active and Engaging Community
- SPA Oriented S
- Enterprise-level testing
- Client-side solution
- Declarative Code Style
Top 8 Benefits of Using AngularJS
#1. Easy to Learn
The code is also very readable, which makes it easy to understand what is going on.It can be difficult to figure out where to start with so many programming languages available.. Fortunately, AngularJS lets developers get started without any steep learning curves.
#2. It has a Two-Way Binding Feature
The two-way binding feature is one of the most useful features in AngularJS. This feature allows for automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components. This means that if you make a change to the data in the model, it will automatically update the view to reflect those changes. This can be a huge time-saver when developing web applications.
#3. Supports SPA features
This makes AngularJS perfect for mobile devices because it eliminates the extra wait time users experience with web pages that require a full reload each time they’re updated.
It also reduces bandwidth usage so you don’t end up running into bandwidth problems like other solutions might cause.
It’s also much easier to debug since it only requires you to look at one file rather than several files and all of their lines.
Plus, if your app needs two-way binding (the process by which two pieces of data are synchronized), then AngularJS can do this seamlessly without any issues or bugs that might come with other solutions like jQuery.
#4. Has a Declarative UI
AngularJS uses HTML to define the app’s user interface. HTML is a declarative language which makes building web applications simpler and more intuitive. With AngularJS, you can create expressive UIs with less code.
This means your development team can spend less time writing code and more time creating a great user experience. Has Mobile-Friendly Templates:
AngularJS provides responsive templates that are designed to be mobile-friendly and lightweight so your users have an optimal experience no matter what device they use. Has AJAX Support: Using AngularJS means developers will be able to quickly set up APIs, handle data changes and perform other types of asynchronous operations without reloading the page or interrupting the user’s flow.
#5. Supported by Google
AngularJS provides a number of benefits that make it ideal for web application development. Perhaps most importantly, it allows for optimal web application management.
By keeping your code organized and modular, AngularJS makes it easy to manage your web app as it grows. Additionally, AngularJS automatically handles a number of common tasks, such as input validation and form submission, that can be time-consuming to code by hand.
#6. For Optimal Web Application Management
- When it comes to web application development, one of the most important things is having a framework that allows for easy and effective management.
- AngularJS provides just that – a framework that is designed with management in mind.
- With AngularJS, you can easily add new features or modify existing ones without having to worry about breaking the entire application.
- This makes it perfect for those who are constantly making changes to their web apps or who need to be able to respond quickly to customer feedback.
- In addition, AngularJS’s modularity means that you can reuse code across different parts of your app, which further reduces development time and effort.
#7. It is a Powerful Framework
- Automated testing is a process that helps you to identify bugs early on in the development process.
- By using a tool like AngularJS, you can automatically test your code as you make changes.
- This saves you time and energy in the long run, as you can catch errors early on.
- Additionally, it ensures that your code is high quality and bug-free before it goes live.
- Automated testing also allows you to make changes to your code with confidence, knowing that if something does break, it will be caught immediately.
#8. Real-Time Testing
- AngularJS has a built-in test suite that allows you to test your code as you write it. This can save you a lot of time and frustration in the long run, as you can catch errors early on.
- With real-time testing, you can also be confident that your code is working as intended before you even deploy it.
- AngularJS is also great for debugging, as it provides a clear error message when something goes wrong. This can help you pinpoint the problem quickly and fix it more easily.
- The test suite can also be used to create automated tests, which can run automatically every time you make a change to your code.